-
February 1st, 2006, 02:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, said I'm not getting anything AG for a while. Need a break.. so promised no orders from AG right? Well, noone said I about other websites? lol! I got a nice email this AM from DisneyDirect on sales on Snowglobes and a coupon for 14% off top on the sale item!!! so after two years of NOT ordering from Disney... I just placed a nice order for
http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSecti...800_PRVRV4_TXT
and a Belle pin.
What is also fantastic is that they have a coupon for 14% off on all items!
But only thing can complain is that Disney's S&H is more epensive than AGs! costed me to $9.50 to ship less than $50 items! while AG is $6.95. Never complaining on AG shipping again! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks